Local groups, businesses, and organizations help Keep Clearwater Beautiful | Community Spirit
Clearwater, Florida -- The City of Clearwater has hosted several cleanup projects throughout the months of October and November.
Here is a list of the projects conducted to keep Clearwater looking beautiful for both residents and visitors:
• The MOMS Club of Clearwater spent time cleaning their adopted park, the Sunshine Limitless Playground in October.
• On Saturday, Nov. 3 the St. Petersburg College Ethics Institute had 40 volunteers help clean up old plants and debris behind Clearwater City Hall.
• The Edgewater Drive Neighborhood Association began their project on Saturday, Nov. 10 in Charles Park and cleaned their way to Edgewater Park where they picked up trash, debris and pulled air potato vines.
• Hilton Clearwater Beach helped beautify their adopted park by planting new plants in Pier 60 Park on Wednesday, Nov. 14.
• The Ye Mystic Krewe of Santa Margarita pulled invasive Brazilian Pepper plants at their park, Cooper's Bayou, on Saturday, Nov. 17.
The City of Clearwater is continuously looking for new partners that are interested in beautification projects. Contact us if your business, company or group is looking for a way to help out in the community.