Advisories lifted for 5 Pinellas beaches | Environment
Pinellas Beaches -- After resampling the five locations under beach advisories, the Pinellas County Health Department has lifted the advisories.
The health department says the lab results came back with moderate or good readings at the following beaches:
- Honeymoon Island, Dunedin
- Sand Key Park, Clearwater
- Indian Rocks Beach (1700 Gulf Blvd.)
- Madeira Beach, Archibald Park
- Redington Shores near 182nd Ave. W.
The next routing sampling will be conducted on Monday, July 30.
Pinellas saltwater results are listed at www.tinyurl.com/8y6keev. The site lists the updated resampling results under each location that formerly had an advisory.