Pinellas County Supervisor of Elections unveils enhanced Website | News
Pinellas County Supervisor of Elections Deborah Clark released Monday an enhanced website to provide voters with more user-friendly access to voter registration and election information.
“Every website needs a makeover now and then to keep it fresh,” Clark said. “Our Web hosting agreement includes a periodic Web refresh with no additional cost to taxpayers.”
In addition to the cosmetic changes, several menu changes include:
- Voter Education, Voter Information and Voter Registration moved under the title “Voters”
- Candidates, Political Parties and Committees moved under the title “Candidates and Committees”
- Petitions moved under the title “Election Information”
- FAQs moved under the title “General Information”
- Election Results moved under the title “Statistics”
The site now includes a Media Room to assist reporters and researchers with statistics and background information. This section also includes a photo gallery.
Voters are encouraged to visit the website and browse through the new links before the August 14 Primary Election. Voters can also check their registration status, request a mail ballot, view a sample ballot and track their mail ballot online. The Site Map link at the top of the page provides a quick reference tool.
Voters using the Internet Explorer browser may need to turn off the compatibility view mode by going to Tools/Compatibility View Settings and unchecking all boxes for optimum viewing.
For more information, call (727) 464-VOTE (8683) or visit www.votepinellas.com.