Man sues strip club over $50k tab | Weird
Clearwater, Florida -- A man is suing a strip club after he says he was charged $50,000 when he only spent $600.
Pinellas County court records show Lokesh Simon James has filed a lawsuit against Bliss Cabaret, located on Ulmerton Road in Clearwater. James wants to be repaid for the money that he claims he was overcharged, along with interest, attorney fees and court costs.
He acknowledges he spent $600 at the club back in March, but claims he in no way spent 50 grand.
Upcoming Events near Clearwater
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Dancing and live entertainment at Largo's Holiday Showcase Event
- ONLY ON 10: Man goes to Philippines to find in-laws
- Florida Botanical Gardens holiday light display opens
- World's premier Chinese acrobatic company coming to Largo Cultural Center
- Largo rape suspect still at large after attacking 60-year-old